[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_empty_space height=”32px”][vc_column_text]Recruiter: BBC
Salary: Grade 5
Deadline: 24 February, 2015
Location: London, England[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”32px”][vc_empty_space height=”32px”][vc_column_text]Requirements Include:
- Established social media content creation background including experience creating content around television, film and/or the entertainment industry.
- Social Media Community management experience, with an ability to foster ongoing engagement with a social media audience.
- Creative thinker with impeccable copy writing skills.
- Excellent Photoshop and picture editing skills, with a keen eye for design.
- Demonstrable passion for social media with and an understanding of appropriate content formats for each platform.
- Enthusiasm for ever-evolving social media trends and the digital marketing landscape at large.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment; must be a team player.
- Diligent work ethic; flexible weekend/evening schedules will be required.
- Attention to detail and ability to manage projects and stakeholders.
Do you have the skills, experience and expertise to work in social media for some of the biggest brands in the broadcast industry? And would you thrive in a fast paced, creative environment working with some of the nation’s most loved and most watched programmes?
From The Voice to Top Gear, Bake Off to Backchat, BBC Television makes some of the world’s most-loved and most talked about programmes. We are looking for a Social Media Co-ordinator to join us to produce and deliver social media content around some of these programmes, and more.
A creative thinker with the ability to produce high impact social media content, the ideal candidate will recognise the importance of brilliant copywriting, graphic design and community management on social media to deliver a delightful and engaging experience to a TV-loving audience.
The Social Media Co-ordinator will support the Social Media Community Executive in producing content for the BBC One and Two social media communities across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, as well as emerging platforms. They will demonstrate creative flair and exhibit command over the tone of voice and look and feel for BBC One and Two on social media.
The Social Media Co-ordinator will be required to conceive and execute creative posts for the social media accounts, working to agreed timeframes and brand and editorial guidelines.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]