This is a great opportunity for any aspiring actors/actresses, public speakers and YouTube heads looking to gain valuable presenting experience.
Company: Bettering Education
Duration: 3 months
Salary: Unpaid Internship
About Bettering Education:
BE is a national charity aimed at battling poverty in young adults across the UK by developing Excellence, Empathy and Energy within its staff and beneficiaries. The organisation equips 16 – 25 year olds with the tools to create monetary self-support systems and the skills to perform well in professional environments like interviews. All this through soft skill development! We build champions and future leaders in our staff!
About the Internship:
The Presenter internship presents a unique opportunity for individuals to work with Bettering Education as an important part of a team responsible for BE’s online media. This covers not just our YouTube and social media, but our internal and external training. The presenter will develop a portfolio of experience which will include a catalogue of interviewees. Over your time with us we will introduce you at a reasonable pace to higher levels of responsibility.
– Being part of a small, but important media team that makes up part of the BE Family
– High levels of responsibility
– Developing your communication and charisma
– Build your Presenter personal brand
– Growing your portfolio to demonstrate your competence
– Google Qualifications
– CV professional development
– Working in an organisation of the future
– The opportunity to receive job perks, sim cards, Netflix etc
– Regular team socials
– Recommendations, career advice and support on moving forward
– Companionship with future leaders
– Working with Bloggers, Social Media Executives, Graphic Designers etc
Successful Candidates will:
– Be charismatic and bubbly
– Desire to meet new people all the time
– Will have a portfolio of work to present upon interview
– Possess natural creative flair
– A good sense of initiative and desire to work
– Highly attentive, patient, hardworking and a strong initiative.
Part time positions available.
Ideal for candidates from London. Our selection is not limited to London candidates as work in most cases can be from home.
Candidates are expected to have a laptop/computer.
Based on the charities needs and your performance within this time, you may be offered a full or part-time paid position.