Happy St.Patrick’s Day! Our St.Paddy’s day themed show features a special guest from the student union followed by parade fun and some green themed make-up tips. We also get warmed up for Easter with a creamy easy recipe
Presenters: Chris Barnes and Aiana Iacob
News editor: Emily Osterloff
Social media: Rafaela Kuznec
Cameras: Zoe Collier
Mics: Amber Edwards
On the show this week:
- Trafalgar Square Parade: A St.Patrick’s day parade covered followed by the facts on the patron saint of Ireland, how much did you know?
Reporters: Samantha Masters and Demi Millard
Filmed: Sam Batty
Interviews: Vox pops with members of the public.
- Studio guest: Ian Cole; Vice president of LSBUSU talks about what’s being organised for St.Patrick’s day by the student union.
Reporters: Chris Barnes, Aiana Iacob
- London pop-ups: Our reporters visit 7th Heaven Bunny Spa and find out that there is a cause behind the fluffy attraction.
Reporters: Amber Edwards, Demi Millard
Interviews: Steven Van Hemmen, PR 7th Heaven
- Shoreditch Spring Festival: A music and arts festival taking place in Cargo, run by LSBU Arts and Festival Management students.
Reporters: Jordan Odell, Emily Osterloff
Interviews: Luisa Farringdon, festival organiser; Charlie Thrower, artist; Natasha Man, visitor
- Food: Cream egg brownie
Reporters: Emily Osterloff
Filmed: Chris Barnes
- Sports: American Football president talks about the changes and opportunities for students at London South Bank University.
Reporter: Joe Bartram
Interviews: Tassos Constantinou, president LSBU Spartans
- Make-up: Green smokey eye tips for St.Patrick’s day
Reporter: Aiana Iacob