In the second edition of the JLDN show nerves calm as the journalism team gain experience and learn from their previous week of technical glitches. A show packed with content and social media interactions.
Presenters: Joe Bartram and Emily Osterloff
News editor: Amber Edwards
Social media: Natalie Da Silva
Cameras: Chris Barnes
Mics: Sam Batty
On the show this week:
- Turn up Wednesdays: Mid-week parties organised by ‘Frat Boy’ South Bank students at Belushi’s bar.
Reporter: Nancy Adusei
Filmed: Nancy Adusei
Interviews: Anthony; Rave organiser, Conor Burgerson; Bar tender
- LGBT at LSBU: A talk at LSBU held by LGBT group on religion and sexuality
Reporters: Natalie Da Silva
Interviews: Terry Eastham; Event organiser, Robert Brown; Buddhist, Jonathan Sedgwick; Anglican priest.
- Quick eats: Pesto Cod
Reporter: Emily Osterloff
Filmed: Chris Barnes
- Coach surfing: Is coach surfing a new trend for young tourists?
Reporter: Michael Lament
Filmed: Demi Millard
Interviews: Richard Shave; host, Bruno Falce; guest, Raij Nagaraj; organiser of coach meetings, Andreanne Orsier; host.
- Basketball game: LSBU vs Oxford
Reporter: Joe Bartram
Filmed: Aiana Iacob
- Fashion tips: Get the look, what to wear on a budget
Reporter: Natalie Da Silva