- News editor: Imogen Chapman
- Social media editor: Daniela Cardoso
- Bulletins editor: Bridget Mulrooney
- Editorial assistant: Poppy Moore
- Site editors: Federica Conti, Ellie Styles, Barbara Nicotra and Aileen Murphy
- Director: Natasha Ferguson
- Mics: Sonia Borawska
- Graphics: Abraham Aparicio Moiche
- Sofa: Matt Whale and Nevan Pettigrew
- Social media: Samah Ahmed Nourildeen
- Bulletins: Monique Mehler
The JLDN Team brings the Valentines spirit with a special. We take a look at last minutes date ideas, Tinder and a new dating app, Brexit, a few tips on how to save money and the basketball game between LSBU and Middlesex.
- Last Minutes date ideas: If you don’t have any plans yet? Why not following our guide for the perfect Date? Our reporter Natasha Ferguson took us out for a date on the Southbank with some last minute ideas.
- Tinder and a New Dating Apps: According to a research done a quarter of Brits is still using dating apps while being in a relationship. Our reporters Daniela Cardoso and Samah Ahmed Nourildeen went out to ask LSBU students their opinions on Tinder and a new dating app: Haterdater
- Brexit: Our reporter Imad Chatelain went out to ask how LSBU European students are affected by it.
- A few tips on how to save money: With more and more students living at home for financial reasons, our reporter Bridget put together a few useful money saving tips. So let’s get our notepads ready.
- The basketball game between LSBU and Middlesex: Our reporter Matt went down to LSBU Academy of Sports to watch the basketball game.
tags: Valentines Day