JLDN Live show 30/11/17
This week the JLDN team investigates homelessness in London, the rise of alcohol prices, lootboxes and fast food
- Students: The number of EU students that come to study in the UK has fallen by 4.4%, from last year
- Alcohol price rises: Minimum pricing is to be targeted at the cheaper but stronger drinks that can be bought in supermarkets and off-licences
- Refugees:A new pop-up shop has opened dedicated to funding clothes for refugees across the globe
- Homelessness: The struggle to house vulnerable people across the UK, especially in London, is an acute issue – we ask is enough being done?
- eSports: We take a look at new eSports bars popping up around London, designed to bring gamers together
- Fast food: Sadiq Khan is preparing a new policy to prohibit fast food restaurants opening within 400 meters of London schools