Firework night is only one week away, we’ve picked our top five events going off with a bang across London over the explosive weekend
- Alexandra Palace – This show-stopping display ignites on Friday 3rd and Saturday 4th November, with special guest DJ Yoda providing tunes to the epic display set to the backdrop of the iconic Alexandra Palace with an amazing laser display included. It all kicks off at 8:30pm and tickets cost £8, get them here.
- Battersea Park– Set on the banks on the Thames, with this years theme of power, Battersea’s firework display is all perfectly timed to music. Munch on some delicious food and try all different types of drinks in front of the huge bonfire. This event is perfect for families, costing £10 grab your tickets here, fireworks start at 8pm on 4th November
- Southwark Park– Free for Southwark residents! With a large crowd of 30,000 and a setting along the south bank of the river Thames and with a funfair, food, drink and family entertainment on offer. 5 Nov, 5pm , make sure you book ahead here!
- Wembley Park– Fireworks shoot over the iconic Wembley stadium arch. This free event is on 4th November, in the park are food, drinks and entertainment stalls for all the family. It sets off with a bang from 6pm, get more information here
- Hampstead Heath/ Primrose Hill– Head over to either of these locations to get an amazing vantage point for the best opportunity to see all the events going across London!