- News editor: Theo Giles
- Social media editor: Remeka Washington and Leanne Cresswell
- Bulletins editor: Elle-Mae Smith
- Editorial Assistant: Olivia Kemp
- Site editors: Safiyah Bennington and George Timberlake
- Director: Charlie Wetton
- Sound: James Murray
- Graphics: Angela Ansari
- Autocue: Jacob Dickinson
- Sofa: Sidney Stanford and Barbara Onwumere
- Social media: Maddie Binns
- Bulletins: James Middleton
- Banning unpaid internships: A survey conducted by the Social Mobility Commission revealed that over 5k people stood for the idea of a ban on unpaid internships
- Miserable commuters: According to reports people who commute further away, are less committed to coming into work or university
- Cool contraception: UK brand, HANX, have launched a new range of condoms in hope to combat the stigma and embarrassment of buying the contraception. Also they are vegan!
- T-Charge for older cars: This week the introduction of the T-Charge came into placeon cars that did not meet the minimum Euro emission standards.
- How accessible is the tube?: Only one quarter of all underground stations in London have step-free access meaning that travelling in London is exceptionally difficult for those who are less able.
- Food for a fiver: New mobile apps offer Londoners food that cafes and restaurants are throwing away at the end of the day, with reports of being able to live off just £5 a week!