- News editor: Alice Heather
- Social media editor: Emma Parker
- Bulletins editor: Francisca Nunes da Silva
- Editorial Assistant: Isla Russell
- Site editors: James Middleton, Nicola Coaker and Angela Ansari
- Director: Leanne Creswell
- Sound: Safiyah Bennington
- Graphics: Mahria Ayub
- Autocue: Moona Popal
- Sofa: George Timberlake and Shola Patterson
- Social media: Jacob Dickinson
- Bulletins: Remeka Washington-Wint
This week the JLDN team tackles the rise in the living wage, the pedestrianisation of Oxford Street, an NHS FaceTime app, the MTV awards, esports bars and the turning-on of the christmas lights
- Living Wage Rise: The living wage, as calculated by the Living Wage Foundation, rose this week in line with inflation.
- Oxford Street Pedestrianised: Mayor of London Sadiq Khan announced plans to close off large portions of the world-famous Oxford Street to vehicles, making them safer and more shopper-friendly.
- NHS App: A new app is promising to give Londoners 24/7 face-to-face access to GPs through a mobile phone app.
- MTV Awards: Rita Ora hosts the MTV EMAs, honouring the finest talents in European music.
- eSports Bars: We take a look at the new eSports bars popping up around London, designed to bring gamers together.
- Christmas Lights: Oxford Street’s Christmas lights have been switched on for the 2017 season, with Rita Ora pressing the button.